Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Friday, January 2, 2015

I'm on ETSY!

Happy New Year!

I wanted to try something new this year, so I decided to try selling on ETSY.  I am starting with 6 of my note card designs and as the year goes on I hope to add more items, so keep checking back through the year. 

Why buy note cards?  I love to send and receive hand written notes, thank you, thinking about you, encouragement, and so on, don't you.  I don't save birthday, Christmas, or other cards, but I do save all of my hand written note cards.  It makes me feel good that I have done something nice for someone and that they took the time to tell me in writing

One of the many benefits of Zentangle is leaving the technology driven world for awhile and creating something beautiful with your hands.  That's how I feel about hand written notes....something beautiful that hopefully will not become a lost art.

Here is the link to my ETSY shop. You can also find it by typing tangledinkart (no spaces) in the search box on the ETSY site, or hit the ETSY button on my blog.

If you live here locally and want to save on shipping costs, just call me or send an email to place an order, and you can stop by and pick it up.  My contact information is also here on my blog. 

Note:  If you are not familiar with ETSY, it is a online shop for artists and crafters.  Most of the items are handmade.  Check it out and support small business people by shopping on ETSY! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year and good luck to you Sue :)

    ReplyDelete