Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Monday, June 30, 2014

My new Zen Cave

Organization, yes it's probably my number one super power!  When my daughter moved out of our basement bedroom and we cleaned the carpet and painted, I really liked the feel of the room.  I had my studio upstairs (shared with a bedroom), and my classroom and tangle supplies down the basement (in a unfinished space). I was always running either up or down to get something.   Hmmm, why not combine the studio and classroom so I could have everything zen and art all in one room!  It took a few days to organize, arrange, and label, but I am so glad I did.  I now have a cozy little room to create in and teach 4 students at a time, which I love for more of a personal touch.   Here's my 1st creation from my Zen Cave


 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new studio. It's great to have a dedicated space no matter what art or craft you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh love it and sounds like you are loving it as well. What a wonderful creative space. Your Tangles Around World - lots of inspiration there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I believe that tangles & line-weaving should be done in an organized, un-cluttered space and this certainly fills the bill! Having your beautiful work all around you must feel wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you come to my house?! Organization is NOT my "number one super power".

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful space you've created!!! My studio is in dire need of a good cleaning and organizing....you have inspired me to get moving on it!

    ReplyDelete