Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My first ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap

In October I signed up for my first ATC (artist trading card) swap through a group on Facebook.
The group is appropriately called Zentangle Artist Trading Card Swap and it is open to anyone on Facebook that likes to create zentangle inspired art and swap with other artists.  The swaps have themes and usually run for approx. 3 months and have a new one starting every month or so.  I signed up for the BLACK/ACCENT swap, which is a classic black and white zentangle with one accent color.  This swap was quite popular and turned into the largest one so far with 47 people signing up. We have from Nov. 1, 2013-Feb 1, 2014 to complete and mail them.  Because the number of participants was so big, it was divided into 3 groups.  In my group I am responsible for sending ATC's to 15 people.  Some people are doing one for everyone on the list.  Today I mailed my 1st batch out to everyone on my list plus a few extra.  This is a lot of fun, so I may try to get one sent to everyone on the list.  So fun to mail ATC's all over the world!  What a great community zentangle artists are! 



No comments:

Post a Comment