Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Zendala Homework

When I did my 1st Zendala class (see post here), last weekend I gave my students the same template from Erin at The Bright Owl.  She does a great Zendala Dare with a new template every week.  The template I gave them was #43.  I asked them to complete the larger size template at home and send me a picture.  I have 5 pictures now and couldn't wait to post their beautiful work!  I think they are all awesome

Pat's

Pat's

Teresa's

CJ's

Bill's

3 comments:

  1. Great work from your students !
    I think they have a fantastic teatcher :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all beautiful, and so different from one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love how they are all beautiful and all different. You must be a great teacher :-)

    ReplyDelete