Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Monday, October 28, 2013

Tangle In Color Class

I held my 1st Tangle In Color Class on Saturday with 5 wonderful tanglers!  This class was an introduction into using color with Tombow Dual Brush Pens. We learned some basic info on color, the meaning of colors, and how to work with the Tombow pens.   We also learned 5 different methods; direct to paper, indirect blending, brush blending, watercolor blending, and the resist method.  It was so much fun for me to see all the wonderful color creations they made!   Thanks Catrina, Pat, Bill, Teresa, and Sheila...I really enjoyed working with each one of you! 

Flowers using the resist, indirect, & brush blending methods.
A little bit of direct to paper for highlights!

Whimsical mountain landscape using the indirect & brush blending,
and some direct to paper methods. 
 
This is our watercolor blending project.
We didn't have time in class to finish this one,
but I will add to this post if I get some emailed to me.


Last, but not least, this is the Dr. Seuss garden project that I sent them home with. 
I can't wait to see what they create!  Here's mine.....

 





No comments:

Post a Comment