Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Monday, October 7, 2013

My 1st Zendala Class!

After teaching Zentangle Basics and Beyond the Basics for years, I decided it was time to venture out into new territory and teach some new classes.  I had the pleasure of teaching my 1st Zendala class to 8 wonderful students on Saturday.  Oh my gosh, there is a lot to share when teaching zendalas and I think I could easily teach 3-4 classes with how many different methods are available.  In a 3 hour class, we concentrated on 3 different methods, and got a good start on two of them (stencils on the regular 3.5 x 3.5 tiles and a pre-strung zendala tile).  In total they learned 8 new tangles too.   I sent them off with instructions on transferring the template from Erin at The Bright Owl to a larger sheet of premium card stock paper, and asked them to send me pictures when the are done.  The class was on Saturday afternoon, and I already had 3 pictures in my email this morning, and they are awesome! I will share them here when I get more.  Check out their beautiful work that was started in class.


 
and some finished beauties that were in my email today.....

 






1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first Zendala class Sue! It looks like they were all naturals. I can't wait to see what they did with my templates. Thanks for sending them over!

    ReplyDelete