Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Monday, April 1, 2013

Sphere Zendala's

Once again, Margaret Bremner from the Enthusiastic Artist blog found something fun and new for us to try.  She is sharing 2 different sphere templates at this link.  If you are new to Margaret's blog, you are in for a real treat.  I usually end up gazing at her beautiful work, while my jaw hits the ground.  She is definitely one of my favorite zentangle artists!  As soon as I saw these templates, I knew I had to give it a try.  I was only going to do one, but ended up with three (yes, they can be addictive).  Margaret is right when she said it takes some brain gymnastics when the squares become less and less around the edges, and for the most part I just squeezed in what I could.  Give these templates a go....lot's of fun!  Thanks for sharing, Margaret.  Thanks also for your never ending inspiration!

Tangle: Flourish
This tangle pattern was impossible to do out to the very ends...hence the black.

 


Tangle:  Yincut with Black Pearls & XYP around the outside.

 
Tangle:  Tortuca with Twisted Rope around the outside

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, great fun! May I post one on my blog soon?
    Nice borders. I think I'll try some borders at the edges. I've been mounting some round tiles recently and like them filled out to the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I would be thrilled to have you post one of my spheres on your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete