Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Zendala Dare #43

Zendala Dare #43-Feeling like an artist:  Erin, at The Bright Owl blog wrote a great post with her dare this week.  It's all about what it takes to make someone feel like an artist.  Make sure to check it out with the link above.  Erin states "When I create something I thought I could never create, that's when it becomes art for me. Sure, other's may not consider it art, but at that time I consider myself an artist. If you follow that theory, then I am a constantly evolving version of the same artist because (hopefully) my work just keeps getting better and better. " I couldn't agree with her more! Her request for the dare was to fill the template with some of our favorite tangles.  I have so many favorites that I could do this template over and over again, so I just set out to do my best, and yes, when I was done it made me feel like an artist.  Thanks Erin, great post and dare! 


Tangles:  Betweed, Knightsbridge, Printemps, Paradox

5 comments:

  1. Nice combination of tangles. Like how your Knightsbridge bends in. Great job of shading to accomplish this. The Betweed in the middle really pops out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful, beautiful zendala, Sue.
    I do love it. Great shading too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Zendala and so well drawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shading in this is great. Like the use of the different tangles.

    ReplyDelete