Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Zendala Dare 42

I love this week's template from Erin at The Bright Owl blog.  Actually, I really like all of the templates Erin comes up with for her zendala dares, and just wish I had the time to do one each week. If you want to join in on the dare's click on the link in this post, or there is a button on the right side bar of my blog that will take you there too.  Here is my entry for zendala dare #42.  Thanks, Erin!

10 comments:

  1. Like this zendala a lot. Is a nice blend of dark and white space. It has a nice combination of tangles that you put together well and a great job shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, too, for the same reasons Donald and Barbara said. I really like Barbara's term "bubbliness".

    It's quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Phicops in a diamond shape - very cool! Love how you've managed to make each tangle look like it's layered on another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and effervescent! I love the bubbles trying to escape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, Sue. I love the bubbels around it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice mix of tangles showing off a beautiful Zendala :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Is that Paradox or Phicops in the diamonds? It looks like a hybrid. :) I agree that the "bubliness" is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeously rich and beautiful zendala!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is actually Paradox with the corners rounded off. Kind of gives it a Phicops look, which I never noticed before.

    ReplyDelete