Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Thursday, January 24, 2013

TOW/Bales

TOW?  What is TOW?  There is a wonderful Zentangle Inspired Art group on Yahoo.  They do all kinds of projects and swaps throughout the year.  Anyone can join this group and be as active as you choose to be.  Unfortunately, I don't usually have the time to do a lot with this group, but I am going to try and join in on this new project called TOW when I can.  TOW stands for tangle of the week and each week they will challenge you to try out a different tangle.  Once you are done with you tile, you can post it in the photo section of the group.  It's always fun to see all the different ways one tangle can be interpreted.  This week the tangle is Bales which is one of the official zentangle patterns.  I always teach this tangle in my beginning classes because it is so pretty and can have so many variations. If you haven't checked out this ZIA group on Yahoo yet, I encourage you to do so.  You can link to them from the button on the right side of my blog called....Zentangle Inspired Art.  Hope to see your work in some of the TOW challenges this year!


1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful tile an thank you for remanding me that I've joined the group last year .I posted my first photo today.

    ReplyDelete