Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Calendar

I am having fun with my new books and calendars! A couple of days ago I told you about Geneviève Crabe's books, which you can see here.  I am also enjoying Carole Ohl's tangle*a*day calendar.  I absolutely love the new size this year.  It sits right on my desk where I will be sure to do a tangle every day.  If you don't have one yet, you can order them here, and starting having some fun of your own.  A tangle a day may just keep the doctor away! 


5 comments:

  1. Nice work. I've been having fun with Fengle too! Best wishes for the year to come.
    --Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so fun! I love the movement in them :) I've never seen Fengle before; I'm going to have to try and figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I got one of Carole's calendars too, it's very nice. I see you've been playing with Maria's Bubbly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is so cool!!! I am trying so hard to figure it out! Who knows if I can.

    ReplyDelete